Percentage of the total local authority employee headcount who are female part time (587) Metric type
- Help text
- This is a percentage value based on the total employee headcount for the local authority. It shows the percentage of the total employee headcount who are female and work part time.
Headcount estimates are based on the number of employees with an employment contract who are being paid by the organisation. Employees can be permanent, on a fixed-term contract or employed on a casual basis. Permanent employees are defined as employees with a contract with no agreed expiry date or a fixed term contract of more than 12 months. Temporary/casual employees are those with a fixed term contract of twelve months or less or employed on a casual basis. Estimates are based on number of employees in the organisation rather than the number of jobs/posts.
Part-time employees are defined as those who work less than standard contracted hours.
Self-employed, contract workers and agency workers are excluded.
- 11 Nov 2020
- Data last updated
- 26 Jun 2022
- Short label
- Total employee headcount - female, part time
- Output precision
- not applicable
- Per cent
- Local authority employee headcount
- Local Government Association
- is found in the following lists
- applies to
- applies to
- breaks down by
- has subjects