Residential planning applications (485) Service

property value
skos:prefLabelResidential planning applications
dc:descriptionIf a resident is thinking of making alterations to their house/flat they will need to consult the planning section to see if they require planning permission. Applicants will need planning permission if the applicant's property is a listed building, if the applicant is planning to alter or extend their home, if there is a change of use (working from home) and no longer a main home or if the applicant is interested in putting up a new home. In the UK, if planning permission is required, the resident must fill in the Standard Planning Application Form (1APP) and meet all of the Planning Application Requirements (PAR).
skos:historyNoteAdded scope notes in version 2.02. Term name changed from 'Planning - residential' to 'Planning - private houses' in version 3.00. Term name changed from 'Planning - private houses' to 'Planning applications - residential' in version 3.02. Updated scope notes in version 3.03. name changed to 'Residential planning applications' in version 4.00.