Residential planning applications (485) Service

If a resident is thinking of making alterations to their house/flat they will need to consult the planning section to see if they require planning permission. Applicants will need planning permission if the applicant's property is a listed building, if the applicant is planning to alter or extend their home, if there is a change of use (working from home) and no longer a main home or if the applicant is interested in putting up a new home.
In the UK, if planning permission is required, the resident must fill in the Standard Planning Application Form (1APP) and meet all of the Planning Application Requirements (PAR).
03 Apr 2013
is found in the following lists
is contained by
is delivered by
maps to
is required by
is allowed by