Planning minor material amendments (1740) Service

Where changes are required to a development plan after planning permission has been granted and these changes include any amendment where its scale and/or nature results in a development which is not substantially different from the one which has been approved, an application may be made to the local planning authority to make a minor material change to the plans.
18 Jun 2014