Conservation A to Z

Conservation area planning (512) Service

The local authority provide advice and consultation to local residents who are considering carrying out any works on or demolition of property within a conservation area. The authority can advise on the need for permission, their procedures, what should be submitted with an application and the matters that will be taken into account in deciding an application.