Alcohol and entertainment premises licence A to Z

Premises licence (860) Service

Any premises requires a licence in order to carry out retail sale of alcohol or the provision of regulated entertainment or the provision of late night refreshment. A premises can be any location where such activities take place including a building, a moveable structure, an open space, a vehicle or vessel.