Full planning applications (487) Service

A person proposing to alter, extend, build or change the use of premises must apply for planning permission for development from the local authority. Planning permission for businesses is usually granted in line with the development plan for the area which will include policies relating to commercial and industrial development.
In the UK this is done by filling in the Standard Planning Application Form (1APP) and meeting all of the Planning Application Requirements (PAR).
03 Apr 2013
is found in the following lists
is contained by
is delivered by
is determined by
maps to
is required by
is allowed by